Red Box Top Projects of 2021: Bathroom to shower room conversion in Ridgeway, Wimbledon, SW19
Continuing on from last week, we’ll be sharing some of favourite projects of 2021 with our series…
Next up on our 2021 project highlights, is bathroom in Wimbledon Village on Ridgeway. The clients wanted to convert their existing bathroom and bath tub to a shower room, complete with electric underfloor and a new door.
In 2020 we had previously done work on this property with a new client, cloakroom and other projects throughout the house on the Ridgeway near Wimbledon Village. We returned at the start of September 2021 to convert the bathroom to a shower room to meet the clients needs with a modern and eye catching design.
The client absolutely loves her new bathroom and under-floor heating!
The work completed included:
- Conversion of bathroom to shower room
- Installation of under floor heating
- Bathroom fitted and plumbing
We work with some fantastic suppliers and products to complete our projects.
Products/Suppliers worked with to complete this project:
Bathroom sanitary ware products: From Bathroom Discount Centre – Lefroy Brooks, Merlyn, Crosswater, Burlington, Heritage, Windrush, HIB
Looking for specifics to help plan your new bathroom, here’s the products we used:
- Basin: Lefroy Brooks La Chapelle 1000 x 570 Console 3 Tap Hole Basin – White
- Basin Taps: Just Taps Grosvenor cross 3 hole basin mixer Click here > Shower Screen: Merlyn Black Squared Showerwall 1000mm
- Shower head by Crosswater Essential Fusion 250mm Round Fixed Head With 340mm Wall Arm
- Additional Shower head also by Crosswater Belgravia shower handset, wall outlet and hose – chrome.
- Shower outlet Strand 2 Outlet Shower Concealed Shower Valve Chrome.
- Toilet by Burlington Close Coupled Push Button Complete WC
- Bathroom cabinet: No code Zenit 900 x 700mm LED Bathroom Mirror Cabinet
- Bathroom radiator 1550 X 600mm Traditional Chrome Heated Towel Rail Floor Standing.
- Shelf Heritage Clifton Gallery Shelf Chrome and tumbler holder SW6 Astley Tumbler & Holder
- Floor tiles: East Hampton Basket weave honed from FiredEarth
- Wall tiles Serac honed marble & Carrara Profile Tim Hon Marb from Topps Tiles
- Paint: Paint and Paper Library Walls and ceiling: Architects’ Eggshell Slate 3 / Woodwork: Architects’ Satinwood Slate 3
- Door furniture from Willow & Stone
- Electrical fittings by Varilight
- Underfloor heating by ProWarm with a WifiProTouch thermostat
There were issues at the top of the house with water pressure, we used low pressure fittings to fix this
Our favourite feature:
We absolutely love the Mosaic style floor tiles that completed this project from Fired Earth
We’ll be sharing more highlights from our top projects of 2021 on our social media and blog throughout February.