RedBox offers London homeowners a comprehensive home maintenance service
We specialise in providing a personal service and our phones are always answered by a human being. From the second that you pick up the phone to us, you are a valued client.
When booking work with RedBox, you can be assured that we recognise that your time is as important to us as it is to you. We can attend your property at a time to suit you to discuss your individual project and requirements.
At RedBox, 65% of our work is from returning customers and our reputation, reflected in the independent reviews that our customers post on Which?, has been built on the trust that our customers have in us. Our customers know that we will undertake the work, however small or large, with complete professionalism and carry it out to completion to the highest standards.
We appreciate that we are working in your home and it is important to us that we do our best to ensure that the experience you have will be one which builds confidence in us. Your peace of mind is at the heart of our service and to ensure this, we have the following policies in place:-
The RedBox Team Policy
- Company Identification – All of our team members will carry RedBox identification.
- Qualifications – All of our team members are fully qualified and experienced in their respective trades.
- Uniforms – All of our team members wear clean corporate RedBox shirts.
- Tax & NI – All of our team members have their Tax and National Insurance records in place.
The RedBox Company Policy
- Charges – Our charges are transparent, estimates are agreed in writing beforehand and any additional work or variations during the project will be confirmed in writing .
- Invoice – A VAT invoice will be produced for each project.
- Ongoing Customer Service – It’s our investment in you because we know that you will be back.
- Customer Details – Under no circumstances will any of your details be shared, sold or in way passed on to any third party.
- Security – Any keys left with our team members will be returned to you at the end of the day or kept secure.
Customer service issues or complaints
Where we cannot resolve any complaints using our own complaints procedure, as a Which? Trusted trader we use Dispute Resolution Ombudsman for dispute resolution. In the unlikely event of a complaint arising and you wish to refer the complaint to them please contact 0333 241 3209.